Hello! My name is Tomilola and as you probably already know, I have tiny eyes. I get teased a lot about it but then it helps me see life differently than others. This is my second blog in life. I deleted the first one because I became quite inconsistent so I hope I’m able to commit to this one. Anyway, this is my first post so I would just be telling you random facts about me that I hope would help you get to know me better.
- I like to write. Anything ranging from poetry to random social commentary. I just really like to put my pen to paper and express what I see.
- I hate delay. It gives me anxiety so please if you ever meet me, don’t keep me waiting.
- I loooooove plantain. Beautiful beautiful plantain.
- I am an absolute God lover.
- I only have knowledge of music. I can’t sing to save my life.
- My cheer up meal is chicken and chips
- I have good friends. The absolute best actually.
- Okayyy on friendship, I could be a very loyal friend. Even to the disloyal ones.
- I can only speak 2 languages (English & Yoruba) but I hope to learn 28 more someday.
- I drink waayyyyyyy too much Ice Tea.
- I once fell out of a moving tricyle (Keke Maruwa). No, I was not sleeping.
- I’m afraid of dogs.
- I’m a sucker for mushy love stories. Those ones where boy meets girl, they fall in love, scale hurdles together and live happily ever after. Yeah…that kind.
- I don’t know my favourite food. I just say different stuff all the time.
- I don’t know my favourite colour either. I just can’t decide.
- When I was younger, I thought there were giants living on our roof and that eggs grow on trees.
Soo yes. That’s it. Please do drop a comment…let me get to know you too. Thank you for reading.